Are you a bright, ambitious and talented graduate looking to launch your career in a successful agency with amazing clients and a fantastic team? Then we want you to join us at Spring!
You’ll be working with us to raise the profile of the agency and its clients through a variety of activities including:
- Research, plan and execute PR and social media campaigns in collaboration with senior Spring team, including supporting with events.
- Talk to Springers and unearth great news items and insights for appropriate digital channels and traditional media, craft them with team support where needed, and seed across digital and traditional media networks.
- Assist with research and development of awards entries for Spring and its clients, and manage Spring’s awards entries calendar.
- Assist with developing opportunities for key Springers to attend, host, speak at and otherwise contribute to events, and for written, spoken and other contribution to traditional and digital media.
- Work on PR and social media activities for new and existing clients.
- Write press releases and content, or brief other members of the team, distribute and/ or upload in a way that encourages take up, follow up and record coverage and responses. This across print, broadcast and social media as appropriate to content and audience.
- Help with building database of useful contacts and maximising value of paid-for services. Undertake daily searches and alerts for Spring and clients’ businesses, file coverage in a shareable way, maintain a reference library.
- Attend internal meetings, project briefings and others as invited.
- Support with daily tasks like collecting papers, answering phones, greeting and settling visitors and other office support.
Spring is the east of England’s leading strategic communications design agency. We call ourselves the Agency for Change because we work in partnership with our clients to smash their targets. They are widely varied and include the Moroccan National Tourism Office, Adnams, EDF Energy and Houghton Hall. As lead agency in community engagement specialists, the Hyperlocal Everywhere Network, we are on the government’s communications roster.
We only recruit people who bring excellence, passion and commitment to the team, completely buy in to our culture and will help us meet our ambitious plan for growth. In return we offer a rewarding working environment as part of a bright, supportive and successful team, fitness sessions, cultural expansion grants, talks from industry heroes, generous training provision – and of course a glorious location, in Southwold, on the Suffolk coast.
To apply for this position please supply a letter setting out your ambitions, ethos and why you’d like to work for Spring. This is a year-long opportunity, starting in July, and enjoying an entry-level salary. Applications to email@example.com.